Designed to reduce wheel shimmy and end vibration caused by larger tires, the Rancho steering stabilizer kit cuts down on steering arm fatigue to improve handling. The kit includes one Rancho RS5000 steering stabilizer and installation brackets.Product Features:
- COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for a variety of Ford trucks and SUVs
- IMPROVED HANDLING AND PERFORMANCE -- Reduces wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration which helps minimize on- or off-road driver fatigue
- ACCOMMODATES LARGER TIRES -- Engineered for vehicles with oversized wheels and tires.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Features protective boot to shield shock rod and oil seal and 0.25-in. high-strength, low-alloy steel bracket construction for long life
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Includes one Rancho RS5000 steering stabilizer and brackets that bolt directly to factory steering linkage with included mounting hardware, no modifications needed
- RESISTS CORROSION -- Durable black powder-coated and/or zinc-plated brackets resist rust and corrosion
- PRECISION DESIGN -- Brackets are CNC cut and bent to exact specifications for a perfect fit