PEAK ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY ANTIFREEZE + COOLANT for NORTH AMERICAN VEHICLES - GOLD 50/50 PREDILUTED is an extended life antifreeze/coolant based on proprietary hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT). The ethylene glycol-based formula combines a mixture of organic acid corrosion inhibitors, stabilized silicate and a nitrite/nitrate combination to provide complete corrosion protection to both gasoline and diesel engines. Its low silicate formula with deposit control additives protects against wet sleeve liner cavitation and scale formation. This product's gold color distinguishes its unique chemistry and ensures easy selection for Ford and Chrysler vehicles requiring this type of technology and coolant color. PEAK ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY ANTIFREEZE + COOLANT for NORTH AMERICAN VEHICLES - GOLD is free of phosphate, amines and 2-ethyl hexanoic acid (2-EHA) and is safe for non-metallic cooling system components. It is fully compatible with other gold hybrid coolants and meets the performance requirements of ASTM D3306, D4985 and D6210. With a complete flush and fill, PEAK guarantees this coolant will provide the service life specified by the OEMs utilizing this specific technology, typically up to 5 years or 150,000 miles. Use PEAK ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY 50/50 PREDILUTED ANTIFREEZE + COOLANT when just topping off your system.Product Features:
- Matches technology and color requirements of North American OEMs specifying a Gold Hybrid coolant
- Protects all cooling system metals, including aluminum, against damaging rust and corrosion
- Compatible with other hybrid gold antifreeze/coolant formulations
- Service life of up to 5 years/150,000 miles with a complete cooling system flush and fill
- Available as both concentrate and 50/50 pre-diluted products to do the job right.