The SYLVANIA mercury-free High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamp is designed to increase the light output to a wide area in front of the vehicle and offers environmentally responsible products. It has a distinctive blue/white light which stimulates and reflects paint in road markers and signs. This light helps the vehicle in improving visibility and safety thereby not disturbing the vision of oncoming drivers. It is a long-life lighting system that creates less need for replacement and disposal.Product Features:
- HID lighting is light from a plasma discharge rather than a filament
- HID uses less energy than halogen lighting, while producing 3 times more light
- Light lasts up to 3 times longer than conventional halogen technology
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) precision and quality for consistent performance
- Compatible with existing D1R headlamp optics Installation Note: The Xenon bulbs change color with usage and time, so when replacing the HID bulb, both bulbs should be replaced at the same time or you may have one bulb that will appear yellow and the other blue. Because of their high voltage, Xenon HID lamps should only be replaced by properly trained personnel.