You've got what it takes to push yourself further. To Drive harder. To endure the knocks and stay out longer. For all of you that are driven to such extremes, EnerSys builds the Odyssey battery. The first to feature advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) Technology, Odyssey batteries deliver twice the power and triple the life of any conventional lead acid battery. It's the pure materials inside the Odyssey battery that make this performance possible.Product Features:
- MASSIVE STARTING POWER: Engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for five seconds
- LONGER LIFE: 8 to 12 year design life and 3 to 10 year service life
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE TOLERANCE: -40 Deg. F to 140 Deg. for models without a metal jacket, and from -40 Deg. to 176 Deg. for models with a metal jacket
- VIBRATION RESISTANT: Extreme protection against high impact shocks and vibration
- Odyssey Batteries are designed to be non-spillable and can be mounted in any position except inverted.