The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.Product Features:
- Inputs from the camshaft, throttle position and crankshaft sensors provide the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) the information needed to make the vehicle perform efficiently.
- The Throttle Position Sensor measures how much throttle is being applied; then the PCM tells the fuel injection system how much fuel is needed.
- The Camshaft and Crankshaft Position Sensors provide data to the PCM which controls the spark timing and ignition advance resulting in optimum performance and controlled emissions.
- Motorcraft Position Sensors meet Ford specifications to help ensure optimum performance and durability.
- Designed for long service life under harsh under-hood conditions.
- Position sensors work in harmony with other emission sensors to help provide the best possible fuel economy and emissions.
- Designed with OE electrical connectors ensuring proper fits.