The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.Product Features:
- DPFE (Differential Pressure Feedback Electronic) Sensors are an integral part of the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) System.
- DPFE Sensors provide information to the Power-train Control Module (PCM) telling it how much exhaust gas is flowing through the system.
- The PCM uses this information to control the EGR Valve and other factors to optimize engine performance and emissions performance.
- Motorcraft DPFE Sensors meet stringent Ford specifications to help ensure optimum performance and durability.
- Designed for long service life under harsh under-hood conditions.
- Designed and calibrated as an integral part of the overall emissions system.
- Works in harmony with other components to help provide optimum drivability, performance and fuel economy.