Part No. 71265
Monroe OESpectrum shock absorbers and struts are available for popular for European, Asian and North American passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs featuring Tenneco's latest global original equipment valving technologies designed with the right technology specific for each application. OESpectrum shocks and struts provide an exceptional level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness. They are backed by Monroe's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Feel the Difference Guarantee.Product Features:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Rod Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Twin Technology: Impact Control Valve (ICV), delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot & jounce bumper sold separately.
- Premium - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Commercial Usage Refer to Product Warranty