Part No. 37086
Monroe OESpectrum shock absorbers and struts are available for popular for European, Asian and North American passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs featuring Tenneco's latest global original equipment valving technologies designed with the right technology specific for each application. OESpectrum shocks and struts provide an exceptional level of handling precision and control while filtering out noise, vibration and harshness. They are backed by Monroe's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Feel the Difference Guarantee.Product Features:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Twin Technology: Impact Control Valve (ICV), delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions, and patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
- 1-3/8 inch (34.9 mm) bore (On most applications)
- 5/8-inch (15.9 mm) diameter piston rod (On most applications)
- Premium - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Commercial Usage Refer to Product Warranty