Part No. 58552
Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions, delivering enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort. They offer superior comfort for normal driving and deliver extra control when operating conditions get more demanding. These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,100 lbs* of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.Product Features:
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Heavy Gauge Calibrated Coil Spring: Computer designed for maximum performance without an increase in ride harshness.
- Unique Single Groove Pressure Tube: Precision tapered groove helps provide added control without sacrificing comfort.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For Improved Ride & Handling, Helps Maintain Tire To Road Contact By Reducing Aeration - On Most Applications
- 5/8 nitrocarburized rod for long service life.
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.