Gas-Matic Truck Shock Absorber
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Monroe Gas-Matic Truck Shock Absorber

Part No. 59044 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Monroe® Gas-Matic truck shock absorber are gas charged and provide improved control at an economical price.

Product Features:
  • Available for import and domestic light trucks and vans
  • Gas-charged unit
  • Improved handling and control
  • Economical OE replacement
  • Meets OE product specifications
Back To Top
Compressed Length:14.125 in
Extended Length:22.875 in
Parts Pack(s):Yes
Travel Length:8.75 in

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Q:

    Is this a pair?
    Asked on 9/22/2010 by Shannon from Dawsonville ,ga

    1 answer



      No, single.

      Answered on 9/22/2010 by Mike from AAP
  • Q:

    monroe, rear shock [part# 59044] what does it fit? thank you
    Asked on 5/18/2010 by Anonymous

    1 answer



      This part fits many different vehicle applications. If you could provide us with the year, make, model and engine size of your vehicle we would be more than happy to see if we carry the right part you are looking for.

      Answered on 5/19/2010 by Rose from AAP
  • Q:

    will these shocks work with 2" or 4" lift blocks?
    Asked on 4/10/2010 by Anonymous from chester,sc

    1 answer



      These are recommended for use with stock height vehicles. I recommend looking into brands such as Rancho when your vehicle has a lift.

      Answered on 7/11/2010 by Mike from AAP
Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.