Part No. 65457GDC
The convenient way to order Tuner wheel locks and lug nuts. Contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires. Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels. SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30% lighter in weight. Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. The easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal. McGard lug nuts and wheel locks are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability.Product Features:
- User friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern for easy installation and removal.
- The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.
- The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern.
- Every McGard wheel lock and lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security.
- McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
- For aluminum wheels only.
- Set of 12 Lug Nuts, 1 Installation Tool, 4 Wheel Locks, & 1 Key
- Clamshell packaging.