Protecting the world's finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964. McGard manufactures wheel locks in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world. These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal.Product Features:
- User friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern for easy installation and removal.
- The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.
- The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern.
- Every McGard wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security.
- McGard's plating process includes multiple layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
- For use under wheel covers, center caps and hub caps.
- Will accept O.E.M. GM screw on plastic lug nut caps.