Part No. 84558
The convenient way to order wheel locks and lug nuts. Contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires. McGard manufactures wheel locks and lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world. These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal. McGard lug nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. Designed and built for the real world. Think about it: harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners, overzealous impact guns, loose fitting lug wrenches and lead-foot drivers. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts. McGard lug nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components. Product Features:
- User friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern for easy installation and removal.
- The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.
- The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern.
- Every McGard wheel lock and lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security.
- McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.
- Set of 16 Lug Nuts, 4 Wheel Locks, 1 Key, & 1 Key Storage Pouch