Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels. SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30% lighter in weight. Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. SplineDrive lug nuts are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level.Product Features:
- Guaranteed for life not to rust, chip, or peel.
- Every McGard SplineDrive lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.
- McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.
- For aluminum wheels only.
- Requires 65200, 65400, 65500, 65301 or 65302 Installation Tool sold separately.