This Heavy duty belt tensioner is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper fit and performance. This tensioner is produced for serpentine belt routing applications. This part corresponds to the 2010 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado,Express / GMC Sierra,Savanna w/6.6L Diesel (Steel Pulley - Improved Design). The tensioner maintains the O.E. round spring technology as well as the internal damping design specified for this application.This higher damping consequently reduces arm motion and wear for increased durability. It also has a heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance as well as an optimized install feature for ease on tensioner replacement. Product Features:
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 close tolerance ball bearing pocket for rugged durability and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included