The KYB Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand.Product Features:
- Adds Up To 25% More Damping Performance Over Original Equipment Shocks
- Components And Valving Designed Specifically For Your Vehicle
- Gas-A-Just Monotubes Include Additional Damping Over One Design For Vehicles That Work, Tow, And Have Larger, Heavier Tires & Wheels
- High Pressure Monotube Design Separates The Gas And Oil For Fade Free Operation And Instant Response
- Fluid Leaking Can Be A Cause Of Shock Failure, The KYB Gas-A-Just Has An Ultra-Smooth Triple Chrome Plated Chrome Piston Rod To Reduce Seal Wear
- The Higher Gas Pressure Of The KYB Gas-A-Just Responds Quickly To Improve Steering Response
- Electronic Safety Systems Depend On The Suspension, Brakes And Tires Operating As The Vehicle Manufacturer Intended. The KYB Gas-A-Just Helps Keep Electronic Safety Systems Performing As Designed.