Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicles Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicles original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.Product Features:
- KYB Recommended Orem Replacement Shock
- The KYB Excel-G Helps Restore The Designed Control And Handling Of Your Full-Size Ford Truck
- The KYB Excel-G Uses A Triple Lip Fluid Seal To Reduce The Chance Of Oil And Gas Leaking Out
- Vehicle Specific, Hand Assembled, In-House Damping Valves Correctly Manage Tire Contact, Steering Response And Body Movement
- Electronic Safety Systems Depend On The Suspension, Brakes And Tires Operating As The Vehicle Manufacturer Intended. The KYB Excel-G Helps Keep Electronic Safety Systems Performing As Designed.
- KYB Has The Strongest And Thickest Strut Bodies And Brackets In The Industry; Minimizing Flex To Maintain Correct Alignment In All Conditions