Part No. 65-RP
DieHard Platinum Batteries are designed for vehicles with medium electrical demands or accessories and with a conventional, internal combustion engine and without the start-stop fuel saving feature. DieHard Platinum batteries are engineered with increased density to offer more resistance to deterioration with improving cycling life. The Stamped Grid technology features stronger and more durable positive and negative grid design which bolsters durability. Don't want to bother with installing your new DieHard battery? Stop by your nearest Advance Auto Parts store and take advantage of our FREE battery testing and installation on most vehicles and at most locations. We offer free battery and electrical system testing and free recycling of your old automotive battery. Advance Auto Parts offers helpful advice about a variety of products, including all types of batteries. Be sure to check out the following:
Order your DieHard vehicle battery replacement today. Enjoy reliable starting power with no maintenance every season.Product Features:
- Made for conventional vehicles with medium power demands and accessories
- 30% more cycle life to power more accessories compared to standard flooded batteries
- Designed to deliver enhanced relaibility and starting power
- Exceeds the vehicle manufacturer's battery starting and reserve capacity power requirements.
- Maintenance free for maximum convenience.
- Constructed with stamped grid technology for 3X more corrosion resistance, increased durability and full grid utilization for 60% more electrical flow compared to other grid designs.
- Our stamped grid manufacturing process uses 20% less energy and releases 20% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other manufacturing methods.