Part No. H5-AGM
DieHard Platinum AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries are specifically designed for today's power hungry vehicles. DieHard Platinum AGM batteries are engineered to provide up to 2x the life vs. a standard flooded battery. This battery is ideal for vehicles with start-stop technology or high demand electrical accessories (back up cameras, heated seats, navigation, plug-in accessories) which put a heavier load on the battery. DieHard Platinum AGM batteries are engineered with Stamped Grid technology, which features a stronger and more durable positive and negative grid design.Don't want to bother with installing your new DieHard battery? Stop by your nearest Advance Auto Parts store and take advantage of our FREE battery testing and installation on most vehicles and at most locations. We offer free battery and electrical system testing and free recycling of your old automotive battery. Advance Auto Parts offers helpful advice about a variety of products, including all types of batteries. Be sure to check out the following:
Order your DieHard vehicle battery replacement today. Enjoy reliable starting power with no maintenance every season.Product Features:
- Designed to provide up to 2x the life vs. a standard flooded battery with exceptional starting power in extreme climates
- Built to meet and exceed vehicle starting and reserve capacity power requirements with AGM technology
- Maintenance free with a non-spillable design allows for installation in any location, including in-vehicle
- Engineered for vehicles with high electrical demands or accessories, and vehicles with start-stop technology
- Robust design offers exceptional high temperature climate performance and the most reliable starting power in cold conditions
- Higher level of vibration resistance compared to standard flooded batteries
- Stamped grid technology is designed to minimize corrosion that leads to premature battery failure, the most frequently replaced vehicle component according to market research.
- Stamped grid technology is reliable and built to last. It's nearly three times more corrosion resistant, making it more durable than other grid designs. Based on comparison to other grid designs in real world fleet testing.
- The Stamped grid technology pattern is optimized for full grid utilization, providing more than 60% superior electrical flow for better connectivity. Based on comparison to other grid designs in real world fleet testing.
- Our Stamped Grid manufacturing process uses 20% less energy and releases 20% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other manufacturing methods