DieHard Gold batteries are engineered for maximum starting power in any climate. That means you can relax knowing you'll get your car started, even on the coldest or hottest of days. DieHard Gold automotive batteries meet or exceed the manufacturers power (CCA) and reserve capacity requirements for your vehicle, ensuring you get the power you need for a quick start every time. DieHard Gold batteries are engineered with Stamped Grid technology, which is a stronger and more durable positive grid. If you are looking for more power, upgrade to the DieHard Platinum.Don't want to bother with installing your new DieHard battery? Stop by your nearest Advance Auto Parts store and take advantage of our FREE battery testing and installation on most vehicles and at most locations. We offer free battery and electrical system testing and free recycling of your old automotive battery. Order your DieHard vehicle battery replacement today. Enjoy reliable starting power with no maintenance every season.Product Features:
- UL validated. Contributes to a Circular Economy. DieHard Platinum AGM, Platinum, Gold Batteries contain a minimum of 94% post-consumer recycled polypropylene and lead content using a closed-cycle mass balance system.
- Designed to deliver superior reliability, starting power and provide an increased battery lifespan
- Built to meet and exceed vehicle starting and reserve capacity power requirements
- Maintenance free for maximum convenience
- Stamped grid technology is designed to minimize corrosion that leads to premature battery failure, the most frequently replaced vehicle component according to market research.
- Stamped grid technology is reliable and built to last. It's nearly three times more corrosion resistant, making it more durable than other grid designs. Based on comparison to other grid designs in real world fleet testing.
- The Stamped grid technology pattern is optimized for full grid utilization, providing more than 60% superior electrical flow for better connectivity. Based on comparison to other grid designs in real world fleet testing.
- Our Stamped Grid manufacturing process uses 20% less energy and releases 20% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other manufacturing methods
- For vehicles with increased electrical load, upgrade to a DieHard Platinum AGM Battery