Part No. F4000398486ND
DENSO alternators are not only original equipment on many of the world's top production cars; they are a favorite in motorsports as well, where their light weight, high efficiency, and durability under the most gruelling conditions make them the natural choice. Remanufactured DENSO alternators go through a gruelling process: Stators and rectifiers are tested to 300 volts, while rotors are submitted to 600 volts, all to ensure reliable performance. Rotor slip rings are buffed to an 8 micron surface finish, with run out limited to 20 microns, minimizing brush wear and abrasion. Bearings are validated to OE standards and loaded with premium OE-standard lubricants. New or remanufactured, a DENSO alternator is a quality component.Product Features:
- OE-Equivalent Direct Fit Application.
- Remanufactured using only OE Components.
- 29 performance and safety checks.
- Subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests.
- Tested to OE standards and re-packed with OE-grade lubricant.
- Provides exceptional reliability.