Part No. C5015690064ND
DENSO a global supplier to automakers manufactures an OE-equivalent direct fit air fuel ratio sensor that maintains the quality and performance of the Original Equipment it replaces. DENSO continues to innovate with the latest development in air fuel ratio sensors. These components, also known as wide-band oxygen sensors, have a broader response range to provide much finer control of air/fuel mixtures over a greater variety of operating conditions.Product Features:
- Tarnish-proof platinum electrodes provides longer life and maintains accuracy
- Quick-response planar zirconia element can quickly detect oxygen concentration
- Measures A/F ratios from approximately 12:1 to 19:1
- Increased performance by mapping a/f ratios throughout rpm range
- Reduces emissions by keeping the air-fuel mixture at an optimum ratio
- Reduced fuel consumption and maximizes catalytic converter life Installation Notes: Vehicles equipped with Air Fuel Ratio Sensors may look very similar to the Oxygen Sensor. Please confirm the correct part before ordering and if the connector does not match, do not install.