A timing chain synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and camshaft(s) ensuring proper timing and allows the engine's valves to open and close during each cylinder's firing. Available in kits or as a stand-alone product, our chains are pre-stressed and heat-treated for increased durability. Our chains are engineered and manufactured with precision pitch control for proper chain-to-sprocket tooth fitmentProduct Features:
- Recommended that the chain tensioner(s), sprocket(s), and guide(s) also be replaced when the chain is replaced, as these components play a vital role in system stability and accurate timing
- Each part is extensively tested and measured for function, fitment, and durability to ensure optimal performance
- Engineered and manufactured with precision pitch control for proper chain-to-sprocket tooth fitment
- CAD designed and manufactured using premium materials
- Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information
- Pre-Stressed And Heat-Treated For Increased Durability. Precision Cut Plates And Rollers With Smooth Finish. Precision Pitch Control For Proper Chain To Sprocket Tooth Fit.