Part No. WCA101604
Assemblies match what was originally installed on the car from OE for quality, fit, function and material.Product Features:
- Wheel cylinders match what was originally installed on the vehicle.
- Each cylinder matches OE for form, fit and function and material
- Wheel cylinders provide leak-free performance by providing the highest quality resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage
- All bleeder screws are coated providing extra protection
- Rubber components are manufactured in house using the latest formula EPDM material.
- Wheel cylinders use correct EPDM rubber for DOT3, 4 and 5 brake fluids
- All casting machining is done by computer programed CNC machines.
- Castings go through 2 inspection processes (via micrometer and via go-no go fixture check) before being sent to the assembly department insuring all machining is correct and matches the OE.
- Before assembly all castings and components are cleaned by automated ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Assembly is done in clean room insuring no contamination is introduced into final assembly.
- All assemblies dated coded for 100% accurate trace-ability.
- Every wheel cylinder is pressure tested before being shipped insuring dependable operation and leak-free performance