Steel Locking Gas Cap
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

CARQUEST Steel Locking Gas Cap

Part No. 10491 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Please note: Advance Auto Parts is proud to carry comparable exact-fit parts from multiple vendors, as such, the item you receive may be one of two quality brands. Both brands meet the same fitment requirements and are equal in their performance and specifications.
Back To Top
Fastener Type:Push On
Hardware Included:Yes
Outside Diameter:2.625 in
Twist On:No

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    Hi, what are the specs? I need 2 9/32.
    Asked on 6/11/2017 by Dave from Victorville, CA

    1 answer



      Hi Dave! I can only look them up by a vehicle. Please provide us with the details of your application (including the year, make and model) and I will be happy to provide you with the correct product that can be used if available.

      Answered on 6/12/2017 by Solomon from AAP
  • Q:

    I have a 1976 F150 with two tanks. I purchased a Slant-BP Locking Gas Cap several years ago for the rear tank. The gasket has cracked so bad that it causes the fuel to be siphoned from the carburator. I would like to replace the gasket, the locking cap works fine. Can I buy one?

    Asked on 2/17/2012 by James from USA

    1 answer



      We greatly appreciate your taking time to submit a review. Please call us at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623) and we would be more than happy to assist you.

      Answered on 2/18/2012 by Vincent from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.