Pressure sensors are used within several operating systems on the vehicle. Subjects in this category measure the pressure of both liquid and air to include air in a positive pressure and negative pressure range. Pressure sensors report out as the result of an electrical device called a strain gauge which produces an analog or digital signal output dependent on the needs of the circuit. Pressures may be very low such as barometric pressure, or extremely high such as in a high-pressure fuel injection system. Product Features:
- Product constructed to meet all design and operating characteristics as intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD), laser scanning and 3D printing - utilizing Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) and Stereolithography (SLA) - in the part design process ensures speed-to-market and a precise fit guaranteed.
- Robust circuit board design increases durability due to heat, shock, and random electro-magnetic pulses (EMP) and power spikes.
- Tin plated lead frame prevents corrosion and ensures a reliable terminal connection under adverse ambient conditions.
- 100% thermo-shock and vibration tested to ensure superior performance in extreme conditions.
- 100% end-of-line tested to ensure accurate signal output providing product reliability, every time.