The main device in any electrical circuit is a switch. In an electrical circuit a device is required to turn a component on or off when commanded by the operator, within the switch are contacts that will complete the electrical path to the load, or driven device. The operation of a switch may be manual from a person or could be electrical from some sort of controller or computer.Product Features:
- Product constructed to meet all design and operating characteristics as intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 100% thermo-shock and vibration tested to ensure superior performance in extreme conditions.
- 100% end-of-line tested to ensure accurate signal output providing product reliability, every time.
- Tin plated lead frame prevents corrosion and ensures a reliable terminal connection under adverse ambient conditions.
- Lead frame terminal size and location determined using image dimension measuring system or 3D laser scanner.
- Where applicable electrical connectors meet or exceed OE wire gauge, insulation, and terminal material requirements.