CARQUEST Expansion Valves are designed to regulate the flow of refrigerant through the air conditioning system to provide optimal cooling to the passenger compartment. They are manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications.Product Features:
- Block Type Expansion Valve
- The bodies of these expansion valves are machined from a single block of aluminum or brass metal.
- Each expansion valve has settings for tonnage and superheat based on the vehicle specifications.
- Each expansion valve is tested for function and leakage according to OEM specifications to ensure optimal performance of the air conditioning system.
- O-Rings necessary for installation are included.