CARDONE Remanufactured Transfer Case Motors are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. Each unit is 100% computer tested at three points during the remanufacturing process to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance with our direct-replacement transfer case motors.Product Features:
- All motors are 100% torque tested to ensure strength for proper gear engagement.
- Each unit is 100% computer tested at 3 points during the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance.
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life.
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability.
- Transfer case motor sensors are 100% replaced with new, O.E.-quality sensors for superior performance and long product life.