Cable Bracket
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:
This item is not eligible for further promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.

B & M Cable Bracket

Part No. 30499 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

Fit of this part varies by vehicle & equipment specs Type of Fit

Cable Bracket, GM APPLICATION: For TH400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4, 2004R transmissions

Product Features:
  • Shifter Service Parts
  • Steel
  • Natural Finish
  • Sold individually
  • Cable bracket
Back To Top


by PowerReviews
B & MCable Bracket

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Excellent product


from Yauco, Puerto Rico

About Me Competitive Driver, Drag Racing Fan, Muscle Car Fan

See all my reviews

Ask me a question

Verified Buyer
3 or more reviews submitted


  • Durable
  • Easy To Install
  • Lightweight
  • Provides Smooth Shifting


  • Dont Fit On Gm Cables

Best Uses

  • Performance Driving

Comments about B & M Cable Bracket:

Use it for a 700R4 swap, need to use B & M cable to fit

Displaying review 1

Back to top

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

    is this what i need because it is really difficult to shift from gear to gear? it got stuck inbetween R and P.
    Asked on 6/5/2010 by jenny from nh

    1 answer



      Need year, make, model, for more assistance.
      I would also check the shifter colum and make sher the pins aren't bent.

      Answered on 7/28/2010 by skarakis from aap
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.