Speedometer Cable
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

ATP Speedometer Cable

Part No. Y-800 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Speedometer cables connect the speedometer to the transmission. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. ATP Speedometer cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.

Product Features:
  • Includes Cable Lube
  • Plastic sheath protects cable from debris and water
  • Comes ready to install
Back To Top
Fitting Type:Male, female snap
Jacket Material:plastic
Length:80 in
Material:Metal, plastic
Jacket Finish:smooth

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    I have a 1988 f250 with a t19 borg warner 4 speed bolted to a 7.3 international diesel engine. Will this product adapt to both?
    Asked on 11/17/2014 by matt from okc

    1 answer



      Hi Matt, I'm glad to assist you! According to the information in the Ford parts catalog the part #Y-800 will fit all 1988 Ford F250s with manual transmissions.

      Answered on 11/24/2014 by Solomon
  • Q:

    will this part really work on my 1988 ford ranger and dill it fit right and work? cause the last one fell out and the rod that conected to the trany and the cable broke so will it fit and work right?
    Asked on 8/25/2011 by Anonymous

    1 answer



      Yes, this part fits your 1988 Ford Ranger.

      Answered on 8/25/2011 by Aaron from AAP
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.