The purpose of the mount is to support the engine and transmission on the chassis and dampen vibration and noise from reverberating to the rest of the vehicle. Engine and Transmission Mounts are engineered and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process to ensure superior quality, form, fit and function. Only premium quality materials are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee precise performance and maximum durability. Applicable to Applicable to HYUNDAI 16-21; KIA 16-21;. Please verify your application.Product Features:
- MAXIMUM LIFE & PERFORMANCE: Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance.
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS DUROMETER MEASUREMENTS: All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle's application requirements.
- HARDENED STEEL FASTENERS: All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated Grade #5 bolts.
- SUPERIOR BOND: A special Chemlock bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber-to-metal bond.
- HYDRAULIC MOUNT DESIGN: Hydraulic Mounts (applicable where OE) are designed for most front wheel drive vehicles because transverse drive train mounting.
- For Years: 2016-2021
- Weight approx: 6 Lbs