Center support bearings or Carrier Support Bearings are used when the driveshaft is split into two sections. It serves as a junction on the drive shaft between the transmission and the differential allowing the driveshaft to flex, relieving stress on other drive line components. Each part is engineered and designed to OE Standards. Applicable to AUTOCAR 81-88; CCC 87-13; CHEV 60-97; DODGE 78-81; FORD 75-98; GMC 79-97; INTL 57-02; KW 81-18; MACK 80-93; PTRB 65-83; WHGM 88-95; WHIT 81-88;. Please verify your application.Product Features:
- MAXIMUM VIBRATION DAMPENING: Rubber cushion is made of high grade rubber that ensures maximum dampening of vibration and the ability to absorb over loads.
- HEAVY GAUGE STEEL FRAME: The housing frame is made from heavy gauge steel with durability that extends the service life.
- READY TO INSTALL: Most center supports include a sealed bearing and dust shield and are ready to install.
- For Years: 1957-2018
- Weight approx: 4 Lbs
- BEARING ID / BORE: 1.7680 INCH / 45 MM
- CENTERLINE: 2.75 INCH / 70 MM
- MOUNT WIDTH: 7.62 INCH / 194 MM