New Speed Perks Rewards ProgramNew & Improved
Our new Speed Perks program is rebuilt with you in mind, take a look under the hood.
Every Purchase Counts
Bonus points on
EASY TO REDEEM REWARDS
Save more with
The more you spend,
the more you save.
Perks at Every Level
Check out the awesome benefits you’ll be getting. Level up your membership status to get points faster and enjoy exclusive perks!
|10 POINTS FOR EVERY $1 SPENT||✔||GET 10% MORE||GET 25% MORE|
|$5 PERKS BUCKS WITH EVERY 500 POINTS||✔||✔||✔|
|BONUS POINTS ON POPULAR PRODUCTS||✔||✔||✔|
|POINTS NEVER EXPIRE||✔||✔|
|BONUS POINTS FOR REFERRALS||✔||✔|
|VIP & ELITE STORE FRONT PARKING SPACE*||✔||✔|
|ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE EVENTS & EXPERIENCES||✔|
|PRIORITY CUSTOMER CALL SUPPORT||✔|
|EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO PRODUCT SAMPLES||✔|
See how much you can save on real projects like oil changes and brake jobs.
Your points add up fast!
Oil Change$29 High Mileage Bundle
WIPERS$40 for 2 Wipers
$5 total rewards
You’re getting more freedom and flexibility with the new Speed Perks. Points never expire for VIP and ELITE members and Perks Bucks are now easier to redeem!
Every Purchase Counts
Bonus Points on popular products
Easy to Redeem Rewards
Save more with hassle-free rewards
Even More Benefits
The more you spend, the more you save
Purchases under $30
didn’t count toward rewards
Needed to spend $20 to
redeem a $5 reward
No incentive for
Why is Advance Auto Parts changing Speed Perks? v
We are always looking for more and better ways to serve our customers and as Speed Perks members, you deserve the best program we have to offer. We have spent nearly 2 years redesigning Speed Perks "Perks", so we hope you love it!
Is there a way for me to receive points other than the 10 pts for every dollar spent? v
There are two great ways to earn extra points.
1. You will receive bonus points for all Oil, Wiper and Gold/Platinum Battery purchases as well as on key products throughout the year.
2. In addition, as your spending increases throughout the year, the points you earn will also increase. VIP’s who have spent over $200 year-to-date will receive an extra 10% of points on all purchases over $200. Elite members who have spent over $500 year-to-date will receive an extra 25% of points on all purchases over $500.
Is every Advance store participating? v
Initially, we are only in select participating stores in key markets, but will be nationwide by this summer. The participating markets include: Augusta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Columbus, GA; Denver, CO; Flint, MI; Greenville, SC; Hartford, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Knoxville, TN; Little Rock, AK; Macon, GA; Mankato, MN; Memphis, TN; Monroe, LA; Pittsburgh, PA; Providence, RI; St. Louis, MO; San Antonio, TX; Tampa, FL; Washington D.C; Wichita, KS; Wilmington, NC. While there are over 700 stores participating, unfortunately, there are a few stores unable to participate in this event, including Carquest stores.
Do I still call the same customer support number if I have any issues? v
Yes! Our customer Support team is here to help! Simply call 1-877-238-2623
When do I receive my Perks Bucks? v
Lucky for you we will be keeping track of all points and will automatically issue your $5 Perks Bucks as soon as you reach 500 points. If you made a transaction of greater than $100, you will receive a $10 Perks Bucks. You will receive your Perks Bucks via email or SMS (depending on your preferences) within 3 days of your last transaction.
If I earn a reward or points in a one of the participating markets but travel, will I lose that reward and not be able to use it in another location? v
Once Perks Bucks are issued, they are yours! You can redeem them in any store in the country or online. Also, you can earn points at any Advance Auto Parts store or online.
What happens to my existing rewards under the current Speed Perks program? v
All of your existing rewards still apply as issued. Your $5 and $20 rewards will remain active until the expiration date is reached.
Do my points ever expire? v
Points for Club members will expire at the end of each calendar year. However, points for all VIP and Elite levels will carry-over year after year.
Can I use my coupons on anything I want? v
Yes, the new Perks Bucks can be redeemed once you spend $0.01 over the coupon. You can use your Perks Bucks on anything in-store or online at Advance Auto Parts. Your Perks will expire after 6 months, so don’t forget to use them!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPEED PERKS℠ (the "Program") is specifically subject to these Terms and Conditions which are determined solely by the entity operating this program, Advance Stores Company, Incorporated ("Advance"), in its sole discretion. These Terms and Conditions are outlined below and may be updated from time to time without advance notice. Updates and the latest Program Terms and Conditions are available on the Speed Perks website (www.SpeedPerks.com).
ENROLLMENT: The Program is only available to Do-It-Yourself customers of our participating Advance Auto Parts and Carquest stores and our online store (https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/); it is not available to customers with a commercial account. There is no membership fee. No purchase is necessary to apply. Only retail and online customers of Advance may enroll and be accepted in the Program ("Qualified Customers").
As a Qualified Customer, You may enroll the following way:
(1) Store Enrollment: You can enroll in-store with a Team Member during normal business hours. You will provide the Team Member with the following "Required Information":
- your full name;
- the mobile phone number you would like associated with your account; and
- your email address.
The Team Member will enter your Required Information directly into Advance’s Speed Perks system and you will be enrolled immediately. In order to obtain online access to your Rewards coupons for online shopping, you will need to visit www.SpeedPerks.com. You will be prompted to enter and email address and to create a password for online activation.
Advance reserves the right to limit the number of Members and geographic locations in the Program. Advance reserves the right to terminate membership, void rewards, turn over information to government authorities as requested or pursuant to legal process or take any other action available under law as a result of any inappropriate or suspicious activity by Members, any Program design issue, or any other reason at all (including no reason). All issues, questions, or disputes regarding eligibility shall be resolved by Advance in its sole discretion.
As further described below, rewards and important notifications are delivered by email or by text if member consents, or at checkout on www.advanceautoparts.com. It is the sole responsibility of the Member to provide the correct email address and/or mobile phone number and any updates. Advance is not responsible for any rewards or notifications that are not delivered for any reason, including but not limited to any of the following: the failure to provide a correct email address/mobile number; the failure to notify Advance of email address/mobile number changes; the failure to assure that Advance is not blocked as a sender of emails or texts through the respective Internet service or wireless provider; delivery to a spam folder; any technological difficulties including but not limited to viruses, firewall issues, spyware protection, or other complications including errors or omissions by Advance. In the event that you provide an incorrect email address or mobile phone number or you do not receive the Reward for any reason, regardless of the party at fault, the reward will not be reissued.
REWARD STRUCTURE: All Members receive rewards in the form of Perks Bucks coupons ("Rewards"). Rewards are received based on accumulation of Points, which are given primarily as a percentage of purchases made (the "Rate"). After reaching a specified number of Points (the "Conversion Threshold"), Points are converted into a Reward of a certain dollar amount. Any Points above the Conversion Threshold remain in the Member’s account, subject to calendar limitations, detailed below.
POINTS: Except as otherwise noted below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, purchase of products and services qualify for Points regardless of whether regularly priced or marked as on sale or clearance. Points are NOT granted for purchase of gift cards or payment associated with core deposits or rental of loaner tools.
Points are accrued on an annual basis. Expiration and carryover of Points across years is determined by Member’s Tier (see below).
REWARDS: Once Points are accumulated to the applicable Conversion Threshold, one or more Rewards are automatically issued to the Member in pre-determined denominations. The Member receives notice of the Reward(s) by email or text message approximately 2 to 3 business days after the qualifying purchase. Rewards are subject to the following restrictions.
(1) One Reward per Purchase. Each Reward is a discrete coupon redeemable at its face value only. Rewards cannot be stacked on the same purchase; only one (1) Reward is allowed per transaction. Reward coupon must be presented at time of purchase/redemption. Reward can only be redeemed for a purchase (excluding sales tax) equal to or greater than the face value of the Reward.
(2) Excluded Products and Services. Rewards may be used to purchase any item (except where restricted) of any price with the following exceptions. Rewards may NOT be attributed to the cost of or used to purchase:
- Special orders;
- Core deposits;
- Gift cards;
- Rental of loaner tools;
- Shipping and handling;
- Taxes or other government fees or charges.
(3) Expiration of Rewards: Regardless of Member’s Tier, Rewards expire 180 days from the date of issuance. See the Speed Perks reward email or text for further details.
(4) Returned Merchandise: Points awarded on any merchandise that is subsequently returned shall not count towards the Conversion Threshold. Similarly, dollar amounts spent on any merchandise that is subsequently returned shall not count towards the next Tier.
(5) No Cash Value: Rewards, including all fuel or other rewards types, have no cash value, are non-negotiable, are not escheatable, and cannot be redeemed either in whole or part for cash. They do not constitute property of any Member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered, attached, pledged, sold, auctioned or sold or disposed of for consideration, or in any manner otherwise received or used in violation of the terms and conditions herein.
(6) Sweepstakes: For applicable sweepstakes terms and conditions, visit www.SpeedPerks.com or the website of that particular sweepstakes promotion.
(7) Additional Rewards: Advance may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional rewards in connection with certain transactions, referrals, events and/or promotions and at certain Tiers. Click here to view the Terms and Conditions for the Speed Perks Fuel Benefit Pilot Offer, available to all Tiers.
TIERS: Members qualify for tiered benefits based on the Member’s net annual spending. The higher the net annual spending, the higher the Tier the Member is placed in. Tier may determine the Rate at which Points are accumulated, the Conversion Threshold, how Points and Rewards are treated or carried over year-to-year, and additional Tier-specific benefits.
(1) Determination of Tier. Net annual spending is determined by the Member’s qualifying purchases within the calendar year, minus returns of merchandise made by the Member as part of a qualifying purchase. The benefits of the higher Tier are immediately available upon reaching the relevant spending threshold. Members are not notified, however, of Tier elevation for at least 30 days after reaching the relevant spending threshold.
(2) Tier Carryover. The highest Tier achieved by the Member in any calendar year will carry over into the following year. Such carried-over Tier must be supported by qualifying purchases at least equal to that Tier’s minimum spending threshold. If the threshold is not met, the Member will be placed in the highest Tier for which the annual spending qualifies for the following year.
(3) Points Carryover. Member’s Tier determines whether unconverted Points expire annually or carry over to the following year. For Members in the VIP, ELITE or higher Tiers, Points that have not converted to Rewards will roll over to the following calendar year. For Members at the CLUB Tier, unconverted Points expire at the end of the year.
(1) Cancellation. Members may cancel participation in the Program and/or request not to receive texts or other communications at any time by:
- To discontinue all contacts: Notify the Speed Perks Program Administrator at: Advance Auto, Attn: Speed Perks, 5008 Airport Road, Roanoke, VA 24012 or send an email to the Speed Perks Program Administrator at: SpeedPerks@advance-auto.com and a Speed Perks representative will assist you with your request.
- To cancel or stop SMS messages just text STOP to 78260 to cancel at any time.
(2) Expiration. Any Member account with no qualifying purchases for a period of one year or longer may be deemed inactive, and the Member account may be deleted. Advance, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Member, may change (a) the reward structure earned by the Member, (b) the expiration date; (c) the frequency, types of prizes, or other provisions related to any sweepstakes, except as prohibited by law; or (d) cancel, temporarily suspend, or otherwise modify the Program, even if it adversely affects Members.
(3) Revocation at Advance Discretion. Membership in the Program may be revoked at any time. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Member to termination of membership and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. Further, Advance reserves the right to seek all remedies, whether available at law or in equity, criminal or civil, in the event Member abuses the Program or the discount, fails to follow any Speed Perks terms or conditions, or makes any misrepresentation to Advance.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(1) Program purchases, as reflected in Advance records, shall be deemed the correct and controlling version for all purposes. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by Advance’s decisions with respect to qualification for any transaction, reward given, or limitations and exclusions applied. You agree that such decisions are controlling and final. In the event a Member returns the qualifying purchase prior to the issuance of a reward, Advance reserves the right to withhold the issuance of the reward and/or cancel reward as well as make any other equitable adjustments Advance deems necessary in its sole discretion.
(2) The Program does not create any property rights in any of the discounts or otherwise and is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws and principles.
(3) Program rules are void only to the extent prohibited by law. Taxes on any rewards may apply where required by law and are the sole responsibility of the Member. For more information about the Program and/or Member accounts call 1-877-ADVANCE. Advance is the sole sponsor of the Program. Certain promotions or other prizes may, however, be provided by other vendors ("Reward Partners").
(4) Advance reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice. Your continued enrollment in the Program constitutes your consent to and acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to be aware of and understand any changes to the Program. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will be available on www.SpeedPerks.com and will supersede all prior versions of these Terms and Conditions.
(5) Limitation of Liability: Advance is not responsible for: incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information; problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Member; any human error; any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, intercept or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission; problems relating to computer equipment, software, virus, inability to access the Website or online service; or any other technical or nontechnical error or malfunction whether caused by human error, act of God, or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ADVANCE, ANY AFFILIATE, EMPLOYEE, REWARD PARTNER, VENDOR OR ANY OTHER PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. IF ADVANCE IMPROPERLY DENIES AN ENROLLEE OR MEMBER ANY REWARDS OR PRIZES, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REWARD OR PRIZE VALUE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. Advance, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, successors, assigns, and service providers are not responsible for any products or services offered by Reward Partners. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, ADVANCE AND ITS AFFILIATES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY REWARD PARTNER OR VENDOR OR SUPPLIER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. The limitations of liability set forth in these terms and conditions do not apply to residents of some jurisdictions or those of the State of New Jersey where such limitations are not permitted. Instead, the scope and duration shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law in those jurisdictions. Program participants agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed or purchased through this Program.
(6) Dispute Resolution. As a further condition of participating in this Program or seeking to participate in this Program, you understand and agree that you are waiving and thereby limiting your right to other available dispute resolution processes such as court action to settle any disputes or claims and instead agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or any rewards or offers obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or as a private attorney general or on a collective basis and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association; such arbitration to take place in Richmond, Virginia; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Member be permitted to seek recovery for, and Member hereby specifically waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
(7) All rights reserved. At times, certain vendors may provide prizes or other benefits for the benefit of Advance. All trademarks of other parties are the property of their respective owners.
(8) Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Program Members, former Members, or individuals seeking membership (whether or not accepted or denied) and Advance pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.