Wearever brake pads and brake shoes offer top quality at an exceptional price.
See the difference!
Carquest Wearever Platinum Professional Brake Pads
New innovative design features:
- Superior formulations — For longer pad life, improved stopping performance and cleaner wheels
- Premium application-specific formulations with OE designed slots and chamfers — For superior stopping power and pad life
- Revolutionary burnishing compound — Allows proper break-in of pads and rotors
- Patented 4-layer HEX Shim Technology — Eliminates noise
- Premium hardware kits where required — Complete the job
- Road tested in multiple environments and conditions — To meet OE testing standards
Carquest Platinum Painted Rotors featuring RotorShield™
- Provides up to 5X more protection than non-painted rotors
- Engineered to withstand 120 hours of salt spray testing and ready to install out of the box
- Available for late model applications (primarily 2013 model year and newer) — Designed for open wheels
- Meets or exceeds OE design for superior stopping power
Carquest Frontline PD Brake Pads
- Industry-leading police fleet brake pads when it comes to pursuit, durability, NVH and structural integrity.
- Dissipates heat and reduce high-temperature fade, delivering extended pad life and lower cost-per-mile
- Proven to meet or exceed industry requirements through on-vehicle testing
- Patented 4-layer HEX Shim Technology® ensures quiet braking while on patrol
Carquest Frontline Brake Pads
- Maximum braking performance on towing, heavy hauling and frequent braking applications
- Premium formulations dissipates heat faster for extended pad life
- Complete testing protocol using real-world conditions for superior stopping power and pad life
- Pad installation hardware included where required to complete the job
Carquest Wearever Frontline Rotors
- High tensile strength and more carbon content for severe-duty performance
- Ensures maximum resistance to thermal fatigue
- Rust and corrosion protection with chromate free and environmentally friendly coating
- Bonds with rotor’s top layer, forming a 20-micron protection barrier preventing rust and corrosion
- Machined and balanced for OE form, fit and function
• Original equipment (OE)
semi-metallic or ceramic material
• Less dust equals cleaner wheels
Longer lasting pads
• Quality brake pads at an
• Superior design for
• Exact OE design for superior stopping power
• OE vane sizing to properly dissipate and absorb heat
• Non-directional finish – ready to install right
out of the box
When it comes to maintaining your truck and car brakes, the Brake Headquarters at Advance Auto Parts has quality brake parts from top industry brands, plus solution-driven service you can trust.
Best of all, we've got you covered with 99% availability on brake pads for foreign and domestic vehicles.‡
†Performance data based on testing conducted between November 2011 and January 2012, by an independent, third-party testing laboratory utilizing the U.S. City Traffic Test for Noise and Wear.
‡Advance Auto Parts carries brake pads and rotors for 99% of the cars/light trucks on the road today. The Brake Headquarters at Advance Auto Parts. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.