NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE ELIGIBLE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS AT TIME OF ENTRY.
THE NEW SPEED PERKS LABOR DAY SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON AUGUST 29, 2019 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 (“SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD”). SPONSOR’S COMPUTER IS THE OFFICIAL TIME-KEEPING DEVICE FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Advance Stores Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), 3Cinteractive Corp., Gas Monkey Garage, John Force Racing, Inc., Tommy Pike Customs, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion and judging agencies, and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States/D.C., Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
To enter via the Sweepstakes website: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, go to www.advanceautoparts.com/spcamaro (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your complete first and last name, mailing address, phone, and email address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
To enter via text: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, text the keyword SPCAMARO to the short code 77333 from your text-messaging capable mobile phone/device during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. This will require a 2-way text capable mobile phone/device and digital service. Once you text the keyword SPCAMARO to the short code 77333, one (1) automated, autodialed confirmation text message will be sent. By sending the text you are providing your signed consent to receive this text message. Consent to receive this message is not required and is not a condition of any purchase. Standard message and data rates may apply to each message sent or received. Text STOP to 77333 to stop. Please note: if you text STOP and are selected as a potential winner, we will not be able to contact you and your prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Text HELP to 77333 to get help. Note: your mobile service provider may charge you for each text sent/received. Please check with your mobile service provider for pricing plan details. You are solely responsible for such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
To enter via mail: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, or complete an official entry form available at participating retailers (while supplies last), and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: New Speed Perks Labor Day Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2019 and received by October 4, 2019 to be eligible for the prize drawing. Each entry must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period regardless of method of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Entry Period beginning at 12:00:00 A.M. ET and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. ET.
All entries received from any person that exceed the stated limitation will be disqualified. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” of the email address or mobile phone/device associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant (as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules) and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The “authorized account holder” of the mobile phone/device is the natural person in whose name the mobile phone/device has been issued and the services are billed. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries except as provided herein. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor, Administrator, 3Cinteractive Corp., Gas Monkey Garage, John Force Racing, Inc., Tommy Pike Customs, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agencies (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, postage-due, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or mobile phone/device for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “Automated Entries”). Automated Entries, or, multiple entries by the same person/e-mail address/mobile phone/device in excess of the stated limit, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential prize winner will be chosen by random drawing from among all eligible entries received by all entry methods combined. Drawing will be held on or about October 7, 2019 by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by all entry methods combined.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Prize: Winner will receive a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS (“Prize Vehicle”). The Prize Vehicle is pre-driven, has been previously titled, and will be awarded in “as is” condition with approximately 28,900 miles on its odometer. No warranty will be offered or provided by the Sponsor. Winner must possess a current, valid, driver’s license and must present such license and proof of insurance to take possession of the Prize Vehicle. All other costs related to Prize Vehicle acceptance and use are the responsibility of the winner including but not limited to taxes, title, insurance, license, operation and maintenance costs, and registration fees. Prize Vehicle will then be trailered/delivered to the winner’s residence within approximately 30 days. Color and features of Prize Vehicle are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $50,000. Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of comparable or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event, shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of the prize.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by the Administrator via overnight delivery, telephone, and/or email, in Administrator’s sole discretion, and must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and any other documents required by Sponsor and where not prohibited by applicable law, within five (5) days of date of issuance specified in the notice. If the potential winner entered via text message, such potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number of the mobile phone/device used to enter the Sweepstakes and he/she must respond within five (5) days with the requested contact and mailing information or prize will be forfeited. If the winner is at least 18 years of age but considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such minor’s parent or legal guardian must execute the liability/publicity release on minor’s behalf. Failure to return the documents listed above or reply to the email and/or phone call with the requested information, within the specified time-period, the return of a notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor’s inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time-period may result in forfeiture of potential winning status and the random selection of an alternate winner at Sponsor’s discretion. No messages will be left on answering machines or voice mail systems. Administrator is not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond its control.
7. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after October 21, 2019, send a self-addressed, business-size envelope with proper postage affixed by December 21, 2019 to: New Speed Perks Labor Day Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053.
10. sponsor: Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, Advance Stores Company, Inc., 411 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC, 27604.
11. ADMINISTRATOR : Promotion Activators Management LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.