THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR CANADA OR ARE OTHERWISE NOT ELIGIBLE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
2022 ADVANCE MY TRACK VOTING SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who are of the age of majority in their state (19 in AL and NE, 18 in all other states) or province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, and agents of Advance Auto Parts (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (“NASCAR”) and its employees, directors and officers, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three  months during the twelve -month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes consists of five (5) separate entry periods as defined below (each an “Entry Period”). Each Entry Period shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on the Start Date listed below and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the End Date listed below. The time clock of the computer administering this Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During each day of each Entry Period, the Sponsor invites eligible individuals to visit advancemytrack.com (“Web Site”) to (a) review the eligible race track (“Track”) submissions in Sponsor’s “Advance My Track Challenge” and (b) follow the on-screen instructions to register and submit their vote for the Track they feel best deserves to win the Grand Prize (as defined in the Advance My Track Challenge Official Rules available at advancemytrack.com). Each valid vote (or hereinafter, a vote may be referred to as an “Entry”) counts as one (1) entry into the random drawing corresponding to the Entry Period in which the vote was submitted.
Limit three (3) votes per day/per email address. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day.
Each Entry must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant. All entrants must have a valid email address. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Any suspected use of automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Entries (including but not limited to Entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will disqualify such Entries (and votes) and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. If is discovered that an entrant attempted to use multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses or manipulate such information for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of Entries, such persons will be disqualified; his or her Entries (and votes) will be deemed invalid; and any prize won by such person shall be forfeited.
4. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: For each Entry Period, twelve (12) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the Drawing Date listed in Section 2 from among all eligible Entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent drawings. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency (located in Glencoe, MN), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received for a given Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
5. PRIZES: Sixty (60) total prizes will be awarded; twelve (12) per Entry Period: Each winner will receive the following “Advance My Track Challenge” branded items: one (1) hat, two (2) koozies, one (1) magnet, one (1) cooler and one (1) seat cushion (altogether, the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $75.63 USD.
Total ARV of all Prizes awarded is $4,537.80 USD. Limit one (1) Prize per person/household. ARV of Prizes is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of any Prize will not be awarded.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, Promotion Parties, NASCAR, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability the Web Site or of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, technical, computer, network or human errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of Prizes or in any Sweepstakes related materials. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer or web enabled device resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of an identity dispute, the Entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used to participate. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR’S OR RELEASED PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will receive an email within three (3) business days of the applicable drawing. The email will contain instructions on how to claim the Prize. Prize must be claimed within five (5) calendar days in which the email was sent.
Canadian residents only: Any potential winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer (unaided) a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question or is otherwise ineligible, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor’s independent judging agency shall randomly draw another eligible entrant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
Released Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification; nor are the Released Parties responsible for any change in an entrant's email address or mailing address. If (i) an attempted notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the email notification, (iii) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (iv) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be shipped within eight (8) weeks of winner verification.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a Prize, winners (i) agree that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize and (ii) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, and each of their respective designees, except where legally prohibited, the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and/or biographical information at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any Prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prize winners will be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he/she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. If a U.S. resident, confirmed winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of their Prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of Prize is permitted. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, with consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to (i) cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes or any part of it, (ii) disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action, and (iii) randomly select the remaining winners from Entries received prior to action taken in a manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor and or its independent judging agency.
10. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants, other than entrants residing in Quebec, consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, provincial and local courts located in Roanoke, Virginia.
11. PROVINCE OF QUEBEC: For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Any applicable decision to be made by the Sponsor affecting the conduct of this Sweepstakes are subject to a ruling of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 15, 2022 to: 2022 Advance My Track Sweepstakes Voting Sweepstakes Winner's List, c/o GSE, PO Box 130, Dept. 22-8101-01, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
14. SPONSOR: Advance Auto Parts, Inc., 5008 Airport Rd, Roanoke, VA 24012.
Ⓒ 2022 Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
NASCAR ® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC.
NASCAR, LLC is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
The NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series™ logo and word mark are used under license by National
Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC and Advance Auto Parts, Inc. All rights reserved.