Indianapolis Motor Speedway
4790 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46222
Enter for a chance to win a trip for you and a guest to the 2019 FGL Fest in Indianapolis, IN to watch the Brickyard 400 and hear live music from Florida Georgia Line! All entries must be received by September 15th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST. Must be 18 or older to win. Standard text message rates apply; trip provided by Advance Auto Parts.
Text BATTERIES to 78260 for a chance to win. Enter between 8.25.18 - 9.15.18!
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS’ “FGL 2019 FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES” OFFICIAL RULES
The FGL 2019 Festival Sweepstakes “Sweepstakes” is sponsored by Advance Auto Parts (“Sponsor”), 2635 East Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27604, and is administered by Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc. (“Administrator”), 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are age 21 or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Continental United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01a.m., ET on August 25, 2018 and will run through 11:59 p.m., ET on September 15, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter. You will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes once you complete one of the following:
- Text Message: Send a text message to short code 64636, with the keyword found by visiting any participating Advance Auto Parts retail location in the Continental United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, going to the counter and looking for signage that displays said keyword. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., ET on September 15, 2018 to be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual’s wireless carrier may apply, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from Sponsor. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period by using multiple/different telephone phone numbers, identities, or any other method will void that entrant from further participation in the Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the telephone number used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Mail-In: To participate via mail-in without sending a text message, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper, handprint your complete name, mailing address, daytime and evening telephone numbers (area code included), and date-of-birth and mail entry to: Advance Auto Parts “FGL 2019 Festival Sweepstakes,” ATTN: Laurin Link, 2635 East Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27604.
LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If an entrant enters more than one (1) time per day, only the first entry will be included in the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection. On or about September 16, 2018, Sponsor and/or Administrator will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winning entrant will be contacted using the telephone number that submitted the entry (or the telephone number provided in the mail-in entry) and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within forty-eight (48) hours of notification will result in disqualification. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize.
6. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by telephone call after the date of the random drawing. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period will be deemed to have accepted the prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of the sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor and Administrator may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein.
7. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize consists of (i) round-trip coach airfare for two (2) from winner’s city airport, as determined by Sponsor, to Indianapolis, IN; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) people – one room, double occupancy – for two (2) nights; (iii) two (2) general admission passes for FGL Fest 2019; (iv) two (2) Brickyard 400 tickets, a NASCAR-series race held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway; (v) rental car reimbursement; (vi) $250.00 pre-loaded debit card; and (vii) shipping and event packet. ARV $3,525. Pre-loaded debit card is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the pre-paid debit card. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use and travel to and from winner’s city airport. Other trip expenses, such as incidentals, not specifically included in the prize description above are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize Trip is non-transferable and no substitution will be made, except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Grand Prize Trip must be taken September 6-8, 2019. Should Winner be unable to travel, then the Winner forfeits the Grand Prize and at that time the Sponsor may select an alternate Winner in its sole and exclusive discretion. Winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Winner and guest must be able to travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including a driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize Trip is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, wireless carriers, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a entrant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Taxes. All state, local, federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
11. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, force majeure event, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY TAMPER WITH THE SUBMISSION PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, or emails; (3) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (4) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (6) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in the City of Raleigh, North Carolina; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
15. Sweepstakes Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Administrator identified below.
SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: ADVANCE AUTO PARTS “FGL 2019 Festival Sweepstakes,” ATTN: Laurin Link, 2635 East Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27604
SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: GENESCO SPORTS ENTERPRISES, INC., 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225