EPA Standard Universal Converter
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Walker EPA Standard Universal Converter

Part No. 15032 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

Disclaimer: This product is not authorized to be shipped/picked-up CA.

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Walker® an industry leader for import and domestic applications, offers Walker® Standard Universal Catalytic Converters, available for Pre-OBDII (1995 and older) vehicles, engineered with a precise precious metal loading to provide the required reduction in tailpipe emissions, to meet EPA emissions requirements.

Product Features:
  • Designed for use on Pre-OBDII vehicles (1995 and older)
  • Stainless steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
  • Expandable bushings for custom installation requirements
  • Universal converter may require modification to complete installation
  • 25,000-mi catalytic performance & 5-year/50,000-mi structural integrity warranty
  • Meets EPA emissions requirements
  • Not legal for sale in California
Back To Top
Body Length:10.000 in
Body Shape:Small Oval
Body Width:6.125 in
Case Material:Stainless Steel
Height:4.250 in
Inlet Attachment Type:Pipe Connection
Inlet Inside Diameter:2.250 in
Inlet Quantity:1
Outlet Attachment Type:Pipe Connection
Outlet Inside Diameter:2.250 in
Outlet Quantity:1
Overall Length:13.250 in
Substrate Material:Ceramic


by PowerReviews
WalkerEPA Standard Universal Converter

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Can't be Beaten!


from NJ

See all my reviews

Verified Buyer
3 or more reviews submitted


  • Great Sound
  • Increases Power
  • Lightweight


    Best Uses

    • Restoration

    Comments about Walker EPA Standard Universal Converter:

    Great performance, adds power & quality!

    • Car & Truck:
    • Casual Driver

    Displaying review 1

    Back to top

    Do you have questions about this product?


    Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

    4 Questions | 6 Answers
    Displaying questions 1-4
    • Q:

      is this for a v6 or v8 92 camaro?
      Asked on 11/17/2010 by Anonymous

      1 answer



        This is not a direct replacement for any vehicle. This is a universal converter meant to go on many vehicles. You should be able to use this on both V6 and V8 Camaros.

        Answered on 11/18/2010 by Mike the Auto Parts Master from AAP
    • Q:

      what size inlet and outlet, inside mesurment?
      Asked on 9/24/2010 by bob from ny

      1 answer



        The inlet and outlet is 2.25 inches.

        Answered on 9/24/2010 by Kevin from AAP
    • Q:

      are the inlet and outlet 2.250 inside mesurements and does it have an air tube ?
      Asked on 9/23/2010 by bobby from new york

      2 answers



        .Yes on the inlet and outlet. I do not believe that it does come with the air tube.

        Answered on 9/23/2010 by Kevin the King of Auto Parts. from AAP


        Yes on the inlet and outlet. I do not believe that it does come with the air tube

        Answered on 9/23/2010 by Mike from AAP
    • Q:

      where is it located on the car
      Asked on 5/19/2010 by kiko from strasburg, ohio

      2 answers



        This will be located under the vehicle along the exhaust system.

        Answered on 5/19/2010 by Mike from AAP
      • A:

        start the motor and let it get hot and then folow the hot pipe under the car till you get to a large round frying pan looking thing, if it hot thats it.

        Answered on 9/25/2010 by harry from East New York
    Displaying questions 1-4

    Do you have a question about this product? 

    Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
    Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.