Part No. 15036
Designed to provide the required reduction in tailpipe emissions and meet EPA emissions requirements with assured compliance, Walker Universal Catalytic Converters are available for pre-OBDII (1995 and older) vehicles.Product Features:
- EPA COMPLIANT -- For use on pre-OBDII vehicles, 1995 and older. Not legal for sale or use in CA. Legal in NY and ME on all pre-OBD vehicles only. Consult your state's aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- NO BREAK IN REQUIRED -- Ready to operate with application-specific converter shell design and mat compression, no converter break in required after installation
- DURABLE -- Features stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION -- Customizable design features expandable bushings for easy fitment and may require specialized fabrication and/or welding for installation
- OE-STYLE DESIGN -- Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter