Part No. T281601
At Shift Pro Inc, fully remanufactured transmissions go beyond the name. So, what's in that name to start? Pro Engineering: your transmission has been re-engineered to meet or exceed OE standards for tolerances, durability, and quality. Pro Performance: upgraded components and a fully remanufactured torque converter add to enhanced durability over your transmission's lifetime. Pro Performance: hot-, cold-, load-, and simulated road-tested on custom dynamometers, your transmission is ready to go, wherever you're headed.Product Features:
- Fully tested torque converter included. Shift Pro Inc tests for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.
- All dynamometer testing is conducted with Shift Pro Inc's custom testing program for at least 30 minutes.
- During dynamometer testing, Shift Pro Inc transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using a fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system.
- All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function.
- Shift Pro Inc's quality control process includes build specification checks performed by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process.
- No paperwork or registration is required with Shift Pro Inc's warranty. Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferrable with ownership.