Shell Rotella T1 oils use well-proven performance additives to fight engine wear and prevent deposits, providing reliable lubrication and consistent performance. Suitable for day to day use in turbo and non-turbocharged older engines. Reliable Performance: Provides reliable all-year-round performance in the applications for which they are intended. Proven Durability: Shell Rotella T1 provides excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability. It has a low ash content which minimizes the formation of deposits and keeps intake ports clean. It offers excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts. Heavy Duty Protection: Shell Rotella T1 is suitable for use in diesel engines that call for a straight-weight (or mono-grade) 30 diesel engine oil, including heavy equipment used for construction, mining or quarry operations. Shell Rotella T1 30 can be used in certain transmission and mobile hydraulic systems where the equipment manufacturer recommends use of monograde engine oils. For technical questions, contact our Technical Help Desk at 1-(800) BEST-OIL or (800) 237-8645 Option 3, 1; or with complete Year/Make/Model information for a recommendation.Product Features:
- Mono-grade or Straight-grade diesel engine oil that provides reliable all-year-round performance in the applications for which it is intended
- Formulated with well-proven performance additives to fight engine wear and deposits, providing reliable lubrication and consistent performance
- Suitable for use in many turbo and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service
- Suitable for use in certain transmission and mobile hydraulic systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining or quarry operations, where the manufacturer recommends the use of monograde engine oils in a 30 weight. Not recommended fo
- Can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applications such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.