Schrader is the Global leader in both OE and Aftermarket TPMS sensors. Schrader has been supplying OE TPMS sensors since 1997, well before TPMS was mandated by the TREAD Act. Schrader supplies OE quality and validated TPMS sensors, service kits and tools to the tire service provider who wants to be at the forefront in TPMS service. Schrader revolutionized TPMS with the markets first programmable sensor in 2008, and has now changed the market again with their single programmable sensor, covering 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications. Now, shops of all sizes are able to participate in the profit building benefits of TPMS while stocking only 1 part. Schrader's programmable sensor is everything you need in a TPMS sensor combined into one easy to program, OE quality sensor that comes with both clamp-in and snap-in stem options.Product Features:
- Schrader recommends that the grommet, nut, valve core and cap be replaced on all TPMS sensors when the tire is removed from the wheel rim. Schrader has assembled these items into convenient service packs made up for specific vehicle make, model and year.
- Service kit fits OE sensors 13586335, 43130-85Z00, 25920615, 13598773, 13581561, 13598772, 28103AG01A/1B/1C, 28103AJ00A, 28103SA001/002, 28103SG000, 22959744, 13581558, 20922900, 22854866, 12768826, 22959744, 13598772, 31200923, 52933-2V000, 52933-2V000
- Aluminum nut torque - 49 in-lbs (5.5 Nm)
- Valve core torque = 3.5 in-lbs (0.4 Nm)
- Reference Schrader TPMS application information for fitment