PowerStop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and they look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. PowerStop calipers and the brackets are remanufactured in our Chicago, IL facility and treated with a electrostatic high-temperature red powder-coating. The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion thus extending the life of your calipers. PowerStop calipers are 100% pressure tested to verify piston operation and prevent any possible leaks from occurring. This insures that every caliper is inspected for quality and safety. PowerStop caliper pairs are expertly assembled using new caliper slide pins/bolts, seals, dust boots, bleeder screws, and pad attachment hardware. High temperature EPDM rubber dust boots and premium silicone lubricant is used for a smoother operation and an extended life in extreme conditions. The performance color is a nice touch that really stands out behind your wheels!Product Features:
- All calipers are thoroughly inspected for quality and safety. Pressure tested to prevent leaks.
- New seals, caliper guide pins, dust boots, bleeder screws, stainless steel brake pad abutment clips and mounting brackets
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life.
- Premium silicone lubrication provides smoother operation.
- The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion and extends the life of calipers.