Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and they look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. Power Stop calipers and the brackets are remanufactured in our Chicago, IL facility and treated with a electrostatic high-temperature red powder-coating. The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion thus extending the life of your calipers. Power Stop calipers are 100% pressure tested to verify piston operation and prevent any possible leaks from occurring. This insures that every caliper is inspected for quality and safety. Every caliper kit is expertly assembled using new pistons, seals, slide pins (where applicable), dust boots, bleeder screws, and stainless steel brake pad abutment clips. High temperature EPDM rubber dust boots and premium silicone lubricant is used for a smoother operation and an extended life in extreme conditions. The performance red is a nice touch that really stands out behind your wheels!Product Features:
- The easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion and extends the life of calipers.
- Premium silicone lubrication provides smoother operation.
- All calipers are thoroughly inspected for quality and safety. Pressure tested to prevent leaks.
- New bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and brand new pins are included where applicable.
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life.