Permatex Purple Synthetic Ceramic Brake Lubricant provides high-performance lubrication to caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons. This high temperature lubricant prevents seizing and galling of critical brake components. The synthetic formula is non-melting and fortified with ceramic solids. Temperature range -50 F to 3000 F (-46 C to 1649 C). Lasts longer than ordinary Caliper Grease and Disc Brake Quiet products.Product Features:
- High temperature lubricant to prevent seizing or sticking of disc brake components
- Assures critical brake parts remain lubricated
- Waterproof lubricant protects against corrosion
- Non-petroleum based formula
- Outperforms standard caliper grease
- Temperature range: -46C to 1649C (-50F to 3000F)
- Resistant to corrosion and contaminants, it will not wash out.
- Applications: Long and short bolts, sleeves, bushings, outboard and inboard pad backing plates, disc brake calipers, caliper pins and pistons, clips and slides.