Odyssey batteries feature advanced Absorbed Glass Mat Thin Pure Lead (TPPL) technology, ODYSSEY batteries deliver twice the power and three times the service life of any conventional lead acid battery. Odyssey batteries offer slower self-discharge, less corrosion, and faster recharging. It's the pure materials inside an ODYSSEY battery that make this kind of performance available.Product Features:
- Made from 99% pure lead plates that are extremely thin, so that more plates fit in the battery. More plates = more power.
- ODX-AGM65 provides 950 Cold Cranking AMPS (CCA) of starting power, 1750 Pulse Hot Cranking Amps, 145 minutes reserve capacity.
- Odyssey Batteries offer 70% longer cycle life and up to 400 cysles at 80% depth of discharge.
- Odyssey Batteries can be mounted in any position except inverted.
- Brass terminals to ensure secure, corrosion-free cable connections