NGK ignition coils are manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards for the highest durability and operational performance, so they can be installed with confidence. NGK and their family of automotive products have over 80 year's experience and are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. Developed and rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK's coil designs will outperform all others - far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experienceProduct Features:
- OE QUALITY: Vacuum-sealed premium epoxy resin and thermoplastic coil housings provide superior dielectric strength, voltage insulation and durability
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Precision coil windings and laminations maximize outputs, custom NGK ASIC chipset optimizes efficiency, prevents component damage
- EASE OF INSTALLATION: NGK Ignition Coils include ignition control module, premium high temperature coil boot, and jumper harnesses where required
- THE NGK DIFFERENCE: Featuring superior materials and design enhancements.
- EXTENSIVE TESTING: NGK ignition coils must pass extreme testing during manufacturing to ensure the highest quality and durability standards are met
- PRODUCT ENGINEERING: Advanced flow and stress modeling systems preemptively identify and avoid common failure points found in OE and competitor coils