Valve Cover
Hover over the image to zoom in
Share this:

Mr. Gasket Valve Cover

Part No. 9804 Warranty Details  
Quantity  Add to Cart

See if this part fits a specific vehicle.

Check Vehicle Fit

Chrome plated steel valve covers have a flat smooth top. Available for numerous applications.

Product Features:
  • Sold in pairs
  • Stock height
  • Heavy gauge steel
  • Chrome plated
Back To Top


by PowerReviews
Mr. GasketValve Cover

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)


Good aftermarket alternative to OEM.


from West Virginia

About Me Casual Driver, Mechanic

See all my reviews

Verified Buyer
Helpful Reviewer


  • Fit Is Same As Oem


  • Requires New Oil Fill Cap

Best Uses

  • Everyday Driving
  • Replacement

Comments about Mr. Gasket Valve Cover:

When I replaced the engine in my 94 F150, I wanted to replace the valve covers due to some rust on the originals. The limited availabilty and cost of new OEM covers made them an impractical solution. These worked out well. They are the same height, etc. as stock. The best part was the price only a fraction of the few OEM ones that I could find.

Displaying review 1

Back to top

Do you have questions about this product?


Ask a question, get answers from real customers and in-house experts. For further assistance, please review your support options on our Contact Us page.

3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Q:

    Is the image just stock photo? because the hole should be at the back for passenger side (pvc and grommet) and at the front (oil fill) for drivers side. Can anyone confirm these will work 100% on a 1994 F150 5.0L w/EFI without any modification? Thanks
    Asked on 7/5/2014 by Jeff from MD

    1 answer



      Hi Jeff, happy to help! The image shown on the website is for illustration purpose only and the actual part may vary. This part is an exact fit for your 1994 Ford F-150 5.0L.

      Answered on 7/7/2014 by Steve from AAP
  • Q:

    i noticed the covers have holes in both. what do i use to plug the other hole?
    Asked on 8/24/2012 by mustangkid

    1 answer



      You can use a valve cover cap for the other hole in the Mr. Gasket Valve Cover (Part No. 9804). Please check the Mr. Gasket Valve Cover/Oil Filler Cap (Part No. 2062) which would be helpful. For any further assistance please feel free to call us at: 1-877-238-2623 or visit the nearest Advance Auto store and one of our representatives will gladly assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Answered on 8/27/2012 by John the Car-Doc from AAP
  • Q:

    Will this fit a 1985 ford f-150 with the 300 ci 4.9 ltr straight 6 engine?
    Asked on 4/22/2010 by Anonymous

    1 answer



      No. This is for 260-351W V8's.

      Answered on 4/23/2010 by Kevin from AAP
Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product? 

Check out the specials in our monthly flyer.
Disclaimer We strive to keep all information accurate and up-to-date; however, product availability, pricing, promotions and store hours are subject to change without notice. Please contact Customer Care if you have any questions or corrections.