Motorcraft Ignition Boots are engineered to provide original equipment performance and reliability. All Motorcraft parts undergo rigorous lab and real-world tests in order to meet strict Ford engineering standards. Terminal ends are designed to help ensure they do not separate from the cable under normal service conditions. High dialectic insulation helps maintain and control voltage delivery while reducing radio frequency interference. The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehiclesProduct Features:
- Backed by Motorcraft's Service Parts Warranty
- Designed for long life - key life durability testing (equivalent to 10 years/150,000 miles) is conducted in addition to on-vehicle durability testing.
- Boots must pass submerged and pressurized leak tests, as well as low temperature cycle tests.
- Durability tests subject boots to 225,000 performance cycles including temperature extremes from minus 40 degrees F to 275 degrees F.
- Motorcraft ignition components help prevent false check engine lights.